Finding the Learning Materials
- The learning materials can be found in two ways:
- Browse - Pick the category from "Browse Materials"
- Search - Input a specific phrase in the Search box, or use Advanced Search to find more specific information.
- Click on the topic to see the complete listing, or on the arrow to expand the list.
Types of Learning Materials
- Real or imaginary experience
- Users' actions affect their outcomes.
- Visual representation of concepts, models, processes,
- Users control pace and movement through the material,
- Electronic workbook designed to meet stated learning objectives,
- Structured to impart specific concepts or skills
- Organized sequentially.
- Material used in support of in-class lectures/presentations.
- Notes, AV materials, and presentation graphics
- Case Study
- Illustrates concept or problem by using example that is explored in depth.
- Any collection of images, sequences, learning materials as Web sites or subject specific applets.
- Reference Material
- No specific instructional objectives
- Similar to that found in the reference area of a library.
Assignments and Teaching Methods